Sunday, October 31, 2010

FREE BOOKS for the reading impaired -- seriously!

.
psssst... read the post after this one too.

I have mentioned elsewhere on this blo that one of the side effects of my stroke is that I find it very difficult to read. When I first had my stroke, I could not read it all. I could spell and I could tell you what word was if you spelled it to me, but visually, letters on a screen or page were just pretty pictures.

I have found an amazing service! Do you or someone you know suffer from an affliction that makes it impossible or difficult to read? Second, does that person like science fiction or fantasy? If so, have I got a deal for you!

And bullocks and its sister publishers have a site called http://www.webscription.net/  and have a really cool service for people like us. They give away electronic copies of their books -- all of them -- free! Just go to the homepage and you'll find a link on the left side. Just give them the doctor's name, and you're in!

Happy reading ... And, now that I think of it, happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment