Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm baaaack.

Hello all! 

Well, it's been quite sometime since I've posted to this blog. Since my stroke things have been very busy. I am actually in the process of several, simultaneous writing projects. My friend Chalotta actually suggested that I write my biography.She works in the health care profession in Australia, and has told my story to many of her patients/clients (although never using my name). It turns out, many, many people found the story of my stroke, recovery, and life sentence to be a compelling, interesting and surprisingly, even inspiring story. I never thought so. However, I started to write, with my three collaborators Chalotta, Mimi and Arnie. As I sat back and read what I was writing, looking at it as a dispassionate observer, the story was actually quite compelling! Like seems to be a blur when you are living it, and it is only through retrospection that it actually comes into focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment